Sunday, August 16, 2009

Episode Twenty: You Can Call Me Uncool

We're back! For real this time -- we think. Due to some crazy circumstances (computer crashes, lost files, flash flood, etc) we ended up being unable to actually release episode 20 (all fifty-seven versions) until now!

In this minisode (it's still pretty long) we discuss the one television channel that puts out new episodes every week of non-reality shows. The Disney Channel! No, this does not mean you can skip this episode. If Faith finds out you did she will find you and chop off your hand (really, I'm serious!) We firmly stand by our belief that Disney is a channel that supports both our generation and the next by providing light fun and very good role models. But I'm not saying any more, you're just going to have to listen.

Music used in this episode:

"One and the Same" by Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato

2 comments:

Anglemeister August 18, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

great show this week! I am going to admit i have watched the disney channel as well and while i haven't recently,your opinions on disney shows made me consider watching it more often...well at least till Dollhouse returns...
btw i also started listening to you guys on Echo Alert

NoelCT August 19, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Great to have the two of you back. I really missed the show.

I can't say I'm a dedicated viewer of Disney, but I watch my sister a few times each week and she's usually glued to the network. I can't stand JONAS or ZACK & CODY, but WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE is wonderful and HANNAH MONTANNA better than expected. And I was impressed with the few episodes I've caught of LIFE WITH DEREK.

And I have to give Disney props for one of my favorite shows of all time: EVEN STEVENS.

Some other youth oriented shows I catch:

Cartoon Network - A supernatural action series, THE SECRET SATURDAYS, and a hilarious satire of reality shows, TOTAL DRAMA ACTION (formerly TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND).

4 Kids TV - A super-hero series, KAMEN RIDER: DRAGON KNIGHT, and a monster combat adventure, CHAOTIC.

Disney XD (formerly Toon Disney) - An adventure hero series, AARON STONE.

In terms of other shows to get you through the summer, EUREKA and WAREHOUSE 13 make for fun viewing over at Syfy, and the quotable shenanigans on PSYCH are right up your alley.

Glad you got the file.

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP