Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is it really only Tuesday?

Wow, so I most definitely didn't realize how much Faith was posting. I feel so... left behind. Or something. Sorry y'all. I'll do better to keep up. I don't know where she gets all her time to watch tv.

I'm writing this while attempting to watch Heroes. I've gotten about half way through, but the NBC website is taking forever to load.

So. Sarah Connor last night. I was enthralled by it while it was on, but now thinking back over it, I'm not quite as impressed. They led us to believe for the first twenty minutes that Cameron could quite possibly be a human - or at least have human memories. Now it's pretty clear, as Faith said that Cameron was made to look like Allison so she could serve as an infiltrator into John's camp. I don't think it would be too far off to find out that John was in love with Allison, so that's why he worked so hard on reforming Cameron, and that's why he sent her back to protect his younger self. So I guess at this point we enter, once again, into a paradox. Presuming John does indeed have romantic feelings for Cameron/Allison, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Ok, sorry, had to. Did he fall for Cameron the terminator growing up? Or Allison the resistance fighter?
So many questions.

Gossip Girl.
Nom nom nom. It just keeps getting better and better. What's daddy dearest going to do about little Jenny Humphry? She's sure adopted an independent streak since last season. Also, a Blair/Jenny truce, and dare I say it, united front? No way. That probably won't last.
Serena. What to say? Was she a little too harsh on poor Blair? Or not? Hard to say. Blair just seeks her approval all the time, I don't think Serena knows how much Blair follows her around like a little puppy dog. She definitely had that "wow, I was totally just kicked to the curb for a new best friend" look at the end of this past episode.
Though here I feel I must interject and talk about how totally beautiful Serena looked doing her pouty model routine outside the limo while Blair looked on longing to be Papi (yeah, no idea how to spell it) posing next to her.
Chuck and Dan as friends? Most definitely had potential. They worked well together, and Dan throwing the random sucker punch was kinda funny. Raise your hand if you think that Chuck's sob story in the slammer was true. *raises hand* Yeah.
Lilly and Bart? Sad times. I agree with Faith's analysis of the sign of submission having to do with things around people's necks. Very interesting.
I wish they would've shown us what the picture was. Something tells me it wasn't what Lilly thought it was. Who knows.

Now for a long 2 week wait until the next episode of GG. BOOOO.

Started watching another show, HBO's True Blood. Interesting stuff. Side note though, it's on HBO for a reason. It's the adult, twisted, sexed up, gory version of Twilight. Haven't finished the first episode yet... still working on that.

Meh. Work has been busy tonight. It's taken over an hour to write this post. I give for now, so I'm gonna go back to watching Heroes. More on that later. Or, actually, I'll probably save my review from that for when we record on Thursday night. Or not. We shall see.

Over and out,
-Ky

1 comments:

NoelCT October 2, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

I like the site you two are building. I'll have to give those podcasts a listen in the next couple of days.

- -

Regarding TSCC ... Urg. The paradoxes. They really should have laid out their show's rules about time travel by now. Spreading ripples or divergent timelines? How far back can they go? How many can travel at a time? How often can the machines be used?

Then again, while this lack of clarification does get annoying now and then, it does build a healthy debate that keeps people talking about the show.

- -

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts when you get caught up on TRUE BLOOD. It's not a perfect series, but it is damned clever and has some fine writing and a great cast.

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP