Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Episode Fifteen: "I don't discuss my process"

We're back! Just when you thought you'd lost us forever, the insanity returns. The girls are back at school and hiding from the new semester. This week we talk about the one tv show to return, Gossip Girl, as well as the Dr. Horrible dvd. We get pretty off topic, so we also talk about Smallville, Supernatural, Joan of Arcadia, and other random geeky things. But don't hate us for it, we love you all.

TV Week: 8:41-15:10

Music used in this episode:
"Womanizer" by Brittney Spears
Dr. Horrible opening theme
"Run Away" by The Halo Friendlies
"Waking Up" by Elastica

4 comments:

NoelCT January 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Episode 16? Did I miss 15 somewhere?

- -

No need to apologize for going off on rambling geeky tangents. I actually find that to be one of the funnest qualities of the show. You two make it work.

- -

I don't know if you caught the reference in CHUCK, but Reginald VelJohnson (the FAMILY MATTERS dad) was actually playing the same cop he portrayed in the original DIE HARD. It was a really clever idea and I love how they tied him to Big Mike, I just feel there was more they could have done. As it is, he's little more than a cameo.

- -

I haven't watched SMALLVILLE in years, but I might tune in for the next episode since I'm a huge fan of the LEGION OF SUPER-HERO comics from the 60s and 70s and fondly remember that specific issue of SUPERBOY in which they first appear.

- -

I mostly loved DOCTOR HORRIBLE, but haven't had a chance to pick up the DVD yet. I'll get to it soon.

- -

A new podcast? Yay! I'll definitely check it out.

- -

That's about it. Nothing there for me to go off on long diatribes about this week.

Did you get the e-mail I sent around the holidays?

Chic Geek Podcast January 10, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Sorry, Faith has numbering issues. We fixed it now.

Anonymous July 31, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

In terms of alligators shoes I always wear it in office.

Unknown April 4, 2016 at 3:51 AM  

Apart from this blog, students often use this customessay-s.com as it's an enormously professional assistance to everyone! Keep it up!

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP