Monday, January 19, 2009

Episode Sixteen: Surreal Deal

Oh yes, school has started. That caused us to be a little late in putting out the podcast this week, but we're going to find our rhythm soon and get back on a regular schedule. This week was the return of three more of our shows, Smallville, Supernatural, and BSG. In addition to our always stellar tv week discussion, we bring a conversation of one of our all-time favorite shows: Gilmore Girls! We hope you enjoy!

PS: we recorded this late at night, so we kinda forgot to do our feedback section. this in no way means that we don't love our feedback and we'll read them next week.

Faith's Bella Mittens

TV week: (8:43-33:24) Gossip Girl, Smallville, Supernatural, BSG, Flashpoint

Music used in this episode:
"As Heaven Is Wide" by Garbage
"Going Down To Liverpool" by The Bangles
"Hurry Up and Save Me" by Tiffany Giardina

2 comments:

NoelCT February 10, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

I know the phrase "Say good night, Gracie." but I lived with my grandparents for a few years, so I'm a bit more familiar with older TV (and radio) shows than most my age.

- -

As a fan of THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES, I'm proud to say they were absolutely nailed on SMALLVILLE. Sure, some little bits were changed around here and there, but their intro and execution was perfect and I hope they pop up again at some point (though hopefully with Bouncing Boy tagging along, just because he's fun).

I haven't seen the series since season 3, so there was some stuff I was a bit lost on (Chloe, Brainiac, Doomsday, Lex, Jimmy, etc.), but it was still a solid episode - not surprising with one of my favorite comic scribes, Geoff Johns, penning the script - and I'm even more eager to get caught up.

And Doomsday looked awesome. The issues in which he was introduced were among the first comics I read, and I was skeptical that they would pull him off on a TV budget, but it looks like they proved me wrong. Bravo.

- -

I've always wanted to catch FLASHPOINT, mainly because it co-stars Amy Jo Johnson, the original Pink Power Ranger, but missed it the night of the premiere because some nasty local weather warnings kept cutting in.

- -

POPULAR and TRU CALLING were awesome shows that died far too abruptly.

- -

I kinda skipped over the GILMORE GIRLS discussion because I'm still just beginning season 3 and don't want any spoilers. I love it so far.

Unknown April 4, 2016 at 3:49 AM  

You bring a conversation of one of all-time favorite shows- Gilmore Girls! And, yes, we enjoy! Keep up the greatest work! With our custom writing services, your reputation in college will change:)

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP