Monday, November 3, 2008

Episode Six: The Week of Doom

Since our last recording, life has gotten . . . interesting for Faith and Ky. Because of this, it has been difficult to not only record, but watch the shows we like to talk about. Yet here we are, bringing you episode six, full of fascinating tidbits that most likely mean absolutely nothing. This week we've put Buffy on hold, and instead discuss our thoughts on the new Twilight soundtrack as well as listener email.

TV week: (4:18-28:15) Gossip Girl, Chuck, Heroes, Smallville, True Blood, Legend of the Seeker

Music used in this episode:
"Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse
"Metal Heart" by Garbage
"Too Cruel" by Amy Heart
"Blame Me! Blame Me!" by Anberlin

1 comments:

NoelCT November 18, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Sorry about the delayed comments, but I fell a couple weeks behind in my TV viewing thanks to, of all things, my first stab at 19th century Russian literature. THE IDIOT by Fyodor Dostoyevsky is a great book, just took much, much longer to get through than I expected. Not all of us can read as fast as Faith.

- -

I'm a boy of the 80s, so MISSILE COMMAND, Rush, "The Touch" by Stan Bush, and Jeff in a mullet was all I needed from CHUCK to have a good time.

- -

I had problems with HEROES. There's some great stuff, but a lot of messy plotting that mostly comes as a result of this season's overall rushed pacing. I go into detail a bit more in my review.

- -

GREEN ARROW and GREEN LANTERN are two separate characters in the DC Universe. Both have been a part of the Justice League at one time or another, and they have a long and twisted friendship that involves one killing the other.

- -

At least one form of a WONDER WOMAN movie is on the way.

- -

It's a shame to hear about everything going on with DOLLHOUSE. Especially now that it's been moved to the Fox Friday Deathslot. Worse news is that TERMINATOR is also being moved to Friday to act as a lead-in. While the Connors will no longer have to compete with all that Monday traffic, and I think these two shows make a good pairing, there's a reason why this is called the Fox Friday Deathslot.

- -

Sadly, I've lost access to HBO, so I'll have to wait for DVD to catch up on TRUE BLOOD.

- -

Haven't read any Terry Goodkind yet, but plan to. I am, though, finally giving TWILIGHT a read.

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP