Sunday, October 12, 2008

Episode 3.5: Raspberry is the Best Thing EVER!

So... it's the last few hours of Fall Break and life is chaos. Faith has midterms and the GRE in the week ahead. Ky has... well... Ky has little people (there, we gave her something) (This is Ky here - I resemble that remark. But no, really. I'm taking 19 hours plus a 150 hour practicum in the schools while working 20 hours a week. I'm slightly busy. Though, granted, I don't have a massive test that will define the rest of my life on Friday. No pressure, Faith. No pressure. But I digress) (yeah, well, I have 18 hours including 2 independent study, a non-credited national research project that I have to travel for, and 23 hours of work. And yes, the future depends on Friday). Because of this, we haven't really been able to do our podcasting to our satisfaction. BUT, we still bring you our ramblings about our lives and the tv shows from this week.

The much anticipated Buffy: Season 3 review will be done in episode 4 (see, we didn't lie. This is episode 3.5, not 4).

Hope you enjoy. And remember, eat more raspberries!

Spoilers for Smallville, Heroes, and T:SCC (not sure of the time, but Faith yells spoiler when we start).

Music used in this episode:
"I'll Never Tell" from Once More With Feeling

3 comments:

NoelCT October 13, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Here's my thought on the phone number in T:SCC ... On one of the episode podcasts at the main site, they said Ellison will come face to face with the Connors in an upcoming episode. I'm guessing the phone number is part of the way he tracks them down.

As for TERMINATOR 3, the producers of T:SCC have flat-out stated that the series is a direct continuation of T2 and has absolutely no crossover with the events of T3 or the upcoming T4. They don't exist in this continuity.

- -

Happy Birthday, Faith.

Chic Geek Podcast October 13, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Good point, Noel. We haven't been keeping up with what the main podcasts (I actually didn't realize there were any - that's cool), so we didn't realize Ellison will catch up with them. Very cool.

As for the whole T3 thing, yeah, I know. I was just making a general "Faith wouldn't really want to be Sarah Connor or John" and I used what we find out in T3 as the ultimate reason why. I mean, 'cause we find out that both Sarah and John have/will die(d). It's kind of the downer movie out of all three to date. I personally am glad that the T:SCC producers aren't operating on the T3 timeline, 'cause if they were... well... it would just suck. 'Cause then we know Sarah would die, and that would detract from the awesomeness of the show, in my opinion.

Faith thanks you for the b-day wishes!

-Ky

PS, how do you say your name? Noel, as in the christmas carol or like knoll? Faith and I were having this debate. Lol :)

NoelCT October 14, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

It's pronounced knoll. You're not the first to ask.

- -

Here's the tragic thing about T:SCC ... In order for John to fully step up and assume the mantle of leadership, Sarah will most likely die. Do I want to see her killed off? No, but I can understand it from a dramatic standpoint. The only question is, if the series continues (fingers crossed), will it happen during the big finale, or will they do it part-way through and retitle the show THE JOHN CONNOR CHRONICLES?

As for John's fate, I should mention that I've yet to see T3. I actually wasn't the hugest fan of the TERMINATOR franchise and skipped over the first season of SCC until they reran it the month before season 2. I didn't expect much and watched it on a whim, only to get totally sucked in and blown away.

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP