Saturday, October 18, 2008

Epsiode 4: Yet Another Hope

From the frozen tundra of Ky's apartment we bring you Episode 4 (seriously, we're sitting here working on our computers with gloves on). This week we finally discuss Buffy Season 3-- the greatest season EVER! (you argue with us about that, I'll just get a replica of the Jackel and kill you) We talk about what we liked, what we didn't like (which was, like, nothing), and Faith briefly overviews her favorite character of all time. Tv this week was amazing, though a little lacking thanks to baseball and the presidential debate. Yet, as always, we find much to talk about.

Edit: We're not sure what happened to the audio quality during the season 3 recap, but we'll figure it out before we record again.

TV Week: (5:30-23:00) Gossip Girl, Heroes, True Blood, Chuck

Music used in this episode:
"Shadows" by Four Star Mary
"Chinese Burn" by Curve
"Faith's End" by Christopher Beck
"Untouchable" by Garbage

2 comments:

NoelCT October 18, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

I'm both glad and sad: glad because the two of you like my comments, sad because it sounds like I'm the only one leaving feedback. Just wait. I'm certain an audience will build.

It was a nice episode. I love how you said the tv week was horrible, then gave everything a positive review.

I really need to watch BUFFY one of these days.

What, specifically, is it that doesn't work for you with FRINGE? It's quickly become my second favorite show of the season, right behind T:SCC.

bdegrande October 26, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

For some reason I didn't get this episode on my iTunes feed. I got 5, and then wondered what happened to 4. Anyway, I only listen for the Buffy stuff, so I was delighted to hear the season 3 recap. I can't pick a favorite season, though. 2 would have been the best if there weren't some real clunker episode. 3 has probably their best ensemble cast (Oz, Faith, Anya, The Mayor) but the best episodes aren't as good as the best in some other seasons, and only one episode of Spike. I also don't think season 4 was bad. Yes, I know Riley was awful, but there were a lot of great episdoes - Something Blue, Hush. Even The Initiative, which had a lot of Riley, had some amazing scenes - the first reveal of The Initiative, the Xander/Harmony slow motion fight, the scene where Spike can't bite Willow. Season 6 was awful, I'm looking forward to hearing your defense of that one.

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP