Sunday, October 5, 2008

True Blood - Episodes 1-4

Wow. This show is pretty freakin awesome. Made me wish I had HBO for once.


Where to begin?

First of all, most definitely NOT a family friendly show. Then again, what on HBO really is?

The murders are cool. I like how they're linking it to Vamps, tho who knows who it will actually be.

They changed Tara after episode 1! WTF? I liked the first girl better, though there is nothing wrong with the second one. The first one was just more amusing. I made my roomate watch the episodes with me, she said the first girl was from the TV show "Passions." The roomie was upset when she left too.

Sookie and Bill. Love them together. All I have to say is Twilight for adults. Like, really. Adults. But it's sooo good! They're awesome together. The guy playing Bill is great as a vamp. I really like him. He reminds me of an older Edward Cullen. Or a darker Mr. Darcy. Which we all know I love.

Sam. Wow, I really like Sam. A lot. Until the end of episode 4 where he "broke in" to Dawn's house and was all smelling her sheets and all. Creepy. For a second there I thought he may be the killer. Who knows, he may be. He seems to have a dislike for Jason, so it would make sense if he was framing him. And he has stuff against vamps. Well, at least against Bill.

Speaking of Jason, poor guy. Can't seem to catch a break. 'Course he doesn't really deserve one, now does he? His "problem" in episode 4 made me laugh. That would happen to him. I wonder though if the effects would've been so potient if he had been injured or whatever. My guess is it probably wouldn't just because of the way Sookie reacted, her sex drive was affected, but not quite as... intensely. 

Lafayette amuses me to no end. I really like him. Though I have to say, I wouldn't quite expect such a flamboyantly gay character in such a small, red-neck Louisiana town (no offence to those living in 
Louisiana). I find it kinda amusing though that the vamps are the new "gays" if you know what I mean. They make all these "coming out of the coffin" jokes and other quips that would probably have been
used about gay people in the past. Also, Sookie's remark when she first sees Bill is about right too when she says soemthing like "I never thought we'd get one here."

Speaking of Bill, I agreed with Sookie about his name. My roommate and I laughed along with Sookiewhen he said his name for a good five minutes. Priceless.

I'm sure I'll think of more as the night goes on. I'm intrigued by the whole Fangtasia club and the elder Eric, and that whole business. Also, Sookie's power. Can she move things too? What's up with the
dog that seems to pop up everywhere? It will most definitely be interesting.

Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Homework time. Over and out.

-Ky

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Heroes TV Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP